Today I released a minor update of the Grails Neo4j plugin. The changes are:
- performance improvement by no longer calling map constructor in createInstanceForNode
- fixed transaction handling by replacing interceptor with a “real” servlet filter
- support for primitve arrays as properties in domain classes
- bugfix: handling of bidirectional many-to-many relationships
- bugfix: setProperties does no longer null out properties that have not been set
- support for encodeAsXXXX methods from CodecsGrailsPlugin. In previous versions encoding did not work, since the ‘node’
property of the domain classes could not be encoded (it’s a neo4j internal class!). Workaround: add getNode()==null method
in AST transformation.
Everyone using the 0.2 release is recommended to upgrade.